The Post Graduate Diploma in Management Progamme at DY Patil PGDM Institute, Akurdi, Puneis specially designed to equip students with comprehensive Management Education.The two-year Curriculum offers an intense, stimulating, and innovative learning environment over the course of four semesters.
All significant areas of Management subjects are covered in the Curriculum, which is created to provide students with a solid basis for their logical and analytical skills. The Programme’s goal is to produce professional managers who are equipped to take on leadership roles in a cross-cultural setting.
PGDM Programme Objectives
- To incorporate new trends while providing the fundamentals of Management Education.
- To nurture world-class managers with analytical tools, business philosophies and exposure to real-life unstructured situations.
- To provide society, a cohort of young post-graduate students equipped with basic managerial skills.
- To prepare students to have the ability to solve problems and take decisions in a multi-cultural business environment.
- To promote social awareness, sustainable development and team orientation amongst students.
- To produce ethically responsible and technically competent management graduates for absorption by industry.