AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) is a statutory body and a national-level council for technical education, under Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development. For autonomous institutes, AICTE approval is mandatory because they are not affiliated to a university.
- The curriculum is reviewed and updated regularly by the Board of Studies. The board consists of industry professionals, alumni, and academics.
- We have high-caliber core faculty. Additionally, students and faculty members are motivated by distinguished subject matter experts, who are associated with us as visiting and adjunct faculty.
- Subjects are taught through live projects, Case studies Industry interaction. Students are encouraged to gain practical learning experience and understand the workings of the business world.
- The academic curriculum is a healthy mix of theoretical learning and skill development. Students are exposed to various skill development sessions such as communication, leadership, innovation, entrepreneurial orientation, and sustainability.
- The faculty employ a variety of teaching methods, including lectures, case study, team projects, problem sets, presentations, company visits, etc. to help students find their footing in the industry.